banner graduates

state indiana cts specialist

Congratulations! You are a Job Corps Graduate!

Take the next step...

After you graduate, your Career Transition Specialist (CTS) can assist you with:

  • Starting your job search
  • Reviewing your resume
  • Enrolling in college/ additional training
  • Joining the military
  • Connecting with childcare
  • Figuring out housing and transportation options
  • And so much more!

Contact your CTS counselor to learn more: 317.217.1271

Didn’t graduate? You may still be eligible for services. Call 317.217.1271 to find out.

Click on the links below for other helpful resources!

Request to be contacted by your CTS Specialist today

Privacy Statements and Disclaimers

     Privacy and Security            Equal Opportunity            Accessibility            Disclaimer

Stay Connected - Social Media

Go to top